Photography posts became a permanent fixture in Go Backpacking’s weekly schedule this year.
It began when Troy started sharing his portrait photos and interviews from the Faces Around the World series, and evolved into photo essays every Thursday. More recently, I’ve been digging through my personal archives for a single “photo favorite” posted each Sunday.
Here are the top 13 photography posts based on visits in 2010:
- Sexy Colombian Models – by Troy Floyd
- Winter Street Scenes in Bern
- My Favorite Cups of Coffee
- The 4,000 Islands of Laos
- The White Temple of Chiang Rai, Thailand – by Troy Floyd
- Pyramids & Temples of Egypt
- Lake Homes of Pablo Escobar & Family
- Cricket in South Africa
- Dingo Warning Sign
- The Colorful Streets of Cartagena
- Delhi Architecture
- The Greek Islands – by Emily Starbuck Gerson
- Daily Life at Boudhanath Stupa
If you’d like to share a sample of your best travel photography in 2011, please check out the submission guidelines.
Tomorrow, I’ll wrap-up this week’s Best Of 2010 series with the most popular videos featured on Go Backpacking.