Over the weekend, I added a Best Of page to the blog which you can find at the top of the site.
I culled together my best material on the following topics:
- Planning and Advice – most popular and useful posts on trip planning
- Adventures – my most adrenaline-filled and exciting moments from the last 20 months
- Food and Drink – favorite meals, including links to all the places where Tony Bourdain was also known to have eaten
- Blogging – helpful tips
- Miscellaneous – random topics like the 5 Reasons Why I Travel
If you’re new to the GoBackpacking, check it out. It was fun to read some of my older posts from 2007 before I began traveling. Sometimes it feels like blogging is still very new to me, even though I’ve been doing it steadily for the last 2 1/2 years!
The Travel Blog Success community offers practical resources and personal support to help you build a better travel blog.
Whether you treat blogging as a hobby, or dream of building a location independent business, you'll learn what's required to create a name for yourself in the online travel world.
Benefits of Joining:
- Personal support from Dave, including site critiques and tips on negotiating advertising deals.
- Ability to learn from others' mistakes, and save yourself time, energy and money.
- Chance to network with other travel bloggers of all levels, from around the world.