Click here and enter “tbs35” to get 35% off a Premium membership to Travel Blog Success.
To coincide with the annual Travel Blog Exchange (TBEX) conference happening this weekend in Colorado, I’m offering a 35% discount off Premium memberships to Travel Blog Success.
All Premium members get access to:
- 27 written lessons
- 15 audio interviews (over 7 hours of advice from top travel bloggers)
- Secret Facebook group (a private, supportive, non-judgmental place to get your questions answered)
- Access to monthly group coaching calls and/or webinars
- 60-day money back guarantee
Click here and enter coupon code “tbs35” to get your lifetime membership at this special rate.
The offer ends Sunday, June 17th at 9 PM (EST).
Celebrating 2 Years of Location Independence
Since leaving the United States in July 2010, I’ve supported myself for close to two full years on the income earned through my three websites.
What has the money from blogging afforded me? In addition to the thrill (and occasionally fear) of working for myself, I’ve had the chance to:
- Live (and party) in Medellin, Colombia for 12 months
- Cruise the Galapagos Islands for 8 days
- Trek for 5 days to Machu Picchu
- Fulfill a childhood dream to go ice climbing (in Patagonia, no less)
- Learn tango in Buenos Aires
- Discover the beaches of Uruguay
- Go sandboarding in Chile’s Atacama Desert
- And most recently, traverse Bolivia’s Antiplano in a Lexus 4×4
Just as I did in 2007, when I began my trip around the world, I continue to meet backpackers who are surprised to learn you can make money from a travel blog.
Travel Blog Success is my answer to all the questions the typical traveler has about how to set up a blog, and make money from it.
The truth is there are no short cuts to success, whether in blogging, or any great endeavor. By joining TBS, you’re not going to learn a bunch of secret tips not found anywhere else in the world.
Rather, you’ll get access to a well-organized collection of written and audio material to help you save time. When I got started 6 years ago, I had no role models or mentors to follow. I was forging my own path, and it was slow and tedious.
Today, with a whole industry being developed around travel blogging, it’s possible to learn from others’ experiences, and get your own blog up and running much more quickly.
Ready to join? Click here and enter coupon code “tbs35” to lock in your discount.
Tomorrow on Go Backpacking, I’ll be sharing a recent interview I did with Nomadic Samuel. In the one year since he joined Travel Blog Success, he went from earning zero dollars online to over $6,000 last month alone.