At 165 vertical feet, they aren’t the world’s tallest, but the three waterfalls which make up Niagara Falls have the highest flow rate in the world.
In the high water season, we’re talking more than 6 million cubic feet of water flowing over the edge, per minute.
The tour is extremely efficient, and includes:
- Roundtrip bus transport with guide
- Wine tasting on the ride out of Toronto
- Optional helicopter rides ($104 extra, highly recommended)
- Lunch overlooking the Falls
- A ride on a Maid of the Mist boat
- Visit to a scenic outlook point
- Stop at Niagara-on-the-Lake, a cute town with awesome ice cream
Overall, I felt like I saw Niagara Falls from every possible angle.
This tour was provided in partnership with Viator (minus the helicopter ride).
The Travel Blog Success community offers practical resources and personal support to help you build a better travel blog.
Whether you treat blogging as a hobby, or dream of building a location independent business, you'll learn what's required to create a name for yourself in the online travel world.
Benefits of Joining:
- Personal support from Dave, including site critiques and tips on negotiating advertising deals.
- Ability to learn from others' mistakes, and save yourself time, energy and money.
- Chance to network with other travel bloggers of all levels, from around the world.