Planning your next trip is either part of the fun, or something you dread.
Either way, we’ve collected the best articles and resources from Go Backpacking to help you find the information you need.
Budgeting & Saving
- Actual Cost of My Trip Around the World (summary)
- Actual Costs of My Trip Around the World (spreadsheet)
- Budgeting for a Trip Around the World
- 7 Simple Tips to Save Money for Your ‘Round the World Travel
- 5 Techniques to Save Big Money
What to Bring
- 10 Secret Items to Pack as a Woman on Your Next Trip
- How to Pack One Backpack for Six Months
- 2011 - Packing List – @migrationology
- 2011 – Packing List – Galapagos Islands
- 2011 – Packing List – Ultralight Japan
- 2007 – Packing List – RTW Trip
Recommended Travel Services
- Around the World Pre-Trip Plan
- How to Avoid Bed Bugs While Traveling
- How to Deal with Traveler’s Diarrhea
- How to Get Ready for a High Altitude Mountain Climb
- How to Survive Reverse Culture Shock
- Top 10 Travel Movies to Get You Going
- Travel Fear: Don’t Let it Stop You From Seeing the World
- When Are You Too Old to Backpack?
Other Popular Articles
- 4 Ways Every Traveler Can Make Money
- 5 Travel Photography Tips
- 9 Ways to Avoid Looking Like a Gringo in Latin America
- Couchsurfing: A Brilliant Social Network for Travelers
- How to Stay Beautiful While Traveling
- Independent vs Overland – What’s Best in Africa?
- Very Real Considerations for Voluntourists
The Travel Blog Success community offers practical resources and personal support to help you build a better travel blog.
Whether you treat blogging as a hobby, or dream of building a location independent business, you'll learn what's required to create a name for yourself in the online travel world.
Benefits of Joining:
- Personal support from Dave, including site critiques and tips on negotiating advertising deals.
- Ability to learn from others' mistakes, and save yourself time, energy and money.
- Chance to network with other travel bloggers of all levels, from around the world.