I wrapped up my first two months in Thailand with an impromptu trip to Koh Tao, before returning to Bangkok for a few final Singhas.
- The Overnight Ferry to Koh Tao (check out how the crew fixed our ferry with a giant metal crane)
- Chillin Like a Villian
- 7 Hours of Fun, Sun, and Snorkeling (Koh Tao has some pretty beaches!)
- Back to Bangkok
- Party Time…Excellent!
- Let’s Eat Durian and Say Goodbye
- Final Thoughts: Thailand (Bangkok and the Islands) (lots of highlights, and a few lowlights)
Next up, we’re heading east to explore Cambodia.
The Travel Blog Success community offers practical resources and personal support to help you build a better travel blog.
Whether you treat blogging as a hobby, or dream of building a location independent business, you'll learn what's required to create a name for yourself in the online travel world.
Benefits of Joining:
- Personal support from Dave, including site critiques and tips on negotiating advertising deals.
- Ability to learn from others' mistakes, and save yourself time, energy and money.
- Chance to network with other travel bloggers of all levels, from around the world.