We’re quickly approaching the end of 2012, and with that in mind, I’ve collected the most visited posts published in 2012.
From hiking in Arizona to trekking in the Peruvian Andes, these are the…
Top 10 Most Popular Posts Published in 2012
1. Hiking the Havasupai Trail to Havasu Falls (by Mark)
2. A Woman’s Guide to Using Squat Toilets (by Brooke)
3. 10 Famous Prisons Around the World (Advertorial)
4. 5 Destinations for Hot Guys Around the World (by Brooke)
5. Summer Giveaway: Win a Free Flight or iPad 3 (Contest with Skyscanner)
6. 5 Must-See Floating Markets in Thailand (by Mark)
7. The Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu (by Dave)
9. Machu Picchu in Pictures (by Dave)
10. 5 Incredibly Relaxing Destinations in Southeast Asia (by Mark)
In addition, I want to highlight 12 posts which reflect the wide range of topics and destinations covered on Go Backpacking in 2012.
Argentina - My First 24 Hours in Buenos Aires (by Dave)
Australia – The Truth About Deadly Animals in Australia (by Brooke)
Germany – Oktoberfest Guide: How to Crash the World’s Largest Party (by Dave)
Iceland – Witnessing the Northern Lights in Iceland (by Dave)
Indonesia – Orangutans in Borneo: Discovering Tanjung Puting National Park (by Dave)
Kyrgyzstan – 7 Reasons to Visit (Brooke)
North Korea - Run DMZ: Visit to the Most Dangerous Place on Earth (by Larissa and Michael Milne)
Patagonia - Ice Climbing in Patagonia (by Dave)
Peru – Jaguars and Thunderstorms on the Tambopata River (by Dave)
Russia – The White Nights of St. Petersburg (by Brooke)
South Korea – Photo Essay: Seoul’s Noryangjin Fish Market (by Mark)
Tanzania – Dining at the Night Market in Zanzibar (by Mark)
The Travel Blog Success community offers practical resources and personal support to help you build a better travel blog.
Whether you treat blogging as a hobby, or dream of building a location independent business, you'll learn what's required to create a name for yourself in the online travel world.
Benefits of Joining:
- Personal support from Dave, including site critiques and tips on negotiating advertising deals.
- Ability to learn from others' mistakes, and save yourself time, energy and money.
- Chance to network with other travel bloggers of all levels, from around the world.