I've posted 239 times in the last 10 months and that's A LOT of writing. I thought it'd be a good time to look back and pluck out a few of my favorite pre-trip posts for the newer readers.
- Saving for a Trip Around the World (6-part series)
- Couchsurfing – A Brilliant Social Network for Travelers (3-part series)
- My Backpack Tells a Story
- 5 Reasons Why I Travel
- Would You Accept a Sponsored Trip Around the World?
- Picking a Trek: Annapurna Circuit v. Everest Base Camp (Jake Norton commented, sharing advice with me – he has climbed Mt. Everest twice!)
- Top 5 Adrenaline Rushes in New Zealand (see what I'll be doing next month!)
- Blue Ribbon Manhattan – New York City's Best Late Night Dining (photos: bone marrow and rack of lamb)
- Cambodia and The Killing Fields
- Dental Dilemma (4-part series about getting an implant)
Last Updated on