I comb through the newest, and most interesting travel videos so you don't have to!
Midway into 2010, I began to ensure feature videos were always from creators who allowed high definition embeds.
- Tubing in Vang Vieng, Laos
- Cuba Video: Habana Vieja
- 48 Hours in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Discover Gili Trawangan
- Mt. Everest Base Camp, Tibet
- Surviving Bolivia's Death Road
- A Journey Through Asia
- Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail
- Nikon D90 Shines in Africa
- Eating Cobra in Vietnam, Bourdain Style
Have a happy and safe New Year's, and I'll catch up with you in 2011.
Note: I'm aware that these feature videos have not been available via RSS or email to subscribers, and that to see them, you would've had to click through on the post title and visit the site. I recently had some custom work done on Go Backpacking's theme to fix that going forward.