What's better than visiting Europe? Visiting Europe and have a free place to stay!
A&O Hotels and Hostelshas announced that they are giving away free accommodation to people with the most common baby names used in 1989. For the month of January if your name is listed below you can stay for free , up to a week, at these locations: Hamburg, Berlin, Dusseldorf, Leipzig, Cologne, Munich, Dresden, Prague and Vienna.
- Michael & Sarah: 04/Jan/2010 – 10/Jan/2010
- Christopher & Jennifer: 11/Jan/2010 – 17/Jan/2010
- Matthew & Lauren: 18/Jan/2010 – 24/Jan/2010
- Joshua & Amanda: 25/Jan/2010 – 31/Jan/2010
* only bookable through our U.S. Service Center, valid for stays up to one week. Booking has to be made before Dec 31st. Free Stay available only in dorm rooms .Breakfast and linen are not included. Vacancy is limited, may not be available on all dates. **VAT and fees are included- prices are subject to change based on currency exchange rates.
I don't need to go into detail on how much it would cost to stay a week in Europe, as this is a sweet deal. Who can argue that? Then again, if your name isn't on the list I guess you could, but don't worry as you can still get 10% off of your stay during this promotion even if you name isn't listed above.
So Tweet this to everyone and be sure to send it to anyone you know with the above name. It could double as a free Christmas gift if you present it right.
For more information, click here, and to see videos of each hotel/hostel on YouTube, click here. For bookings call the reservation center in the US toll free: 0800 888-0200 or email them at email@example.com.