Click here and enter “tbs35” to get 35% off a Premium membership to Travel Blog Success.
This is a quick update from Iceland to let you know I'm putting Premium memberships to Travel Blog Success back on sale ahead of the TBEX conference in Spain later this week.
I'm looking forward to learning a thing or two at this year's European TBEX. If you can't make it to these conferences, a TBS membership is a good alternative.
You'll get access to a like-minded community of travelers and bloggers in all stages of their development, from beginner to veteran.
Plus, you'll get to hear advice direct from some of the presenters who've spoken at TBEX past and present, including:
- Dave and Deb (The Planet D) offer advice on obtaining corporate sponsors in an audio interview, and Dave provides travel photography tips in a recently recorded webinar.
- Gary Arndt (Everything Everywhere) shares his tips for working with sponsors in an audio interview.
- Kim Mance (Founder of TBEX) and I discuss the importance of networking (which can be done on and offline).
- Matt Long (Landlopers) spills the beans on how he lined up at least four press trips in his first year of blogging.
- Pam Mandel (Nerds Eye View) talks about finding your voice as a writer.
As much as I think this unique content rocks, the Premium members of TBS often tell me their favorite part of the community is the secret Facebook group, where they can ask questions, or get help, 24/7.
Click here and enter coupon code “tbs35” to get your lifetime membership at this special rate.
This offer ends Sunday, September 23 at 7 PM (EST).
Last Updated on