6 months, 18 countries, 1 trip of a lifetime valued at $100,000 is at stake in “The world's first un-popularity contest”, GET RID OF ME. Brought to you by the experts of far-flung tours at On The Go Tours. All you have to do is convince everyone to get rid of you!
The grand prize winner will receive a 6 month trip for two all expenses paid. You will visit 18 countries that most people only dream about going to. Hotels, meals, and a little spending cash will be taken care of. Your only responsibility is to keep a blog updated and submit a weekly video blog showing the people back home (who wanted to get rid of you, remember!) how much fun you are having. But this is not an ordinary contest! On The Go Tours puts it like this:
Get Rid Of Me is a unique competition. In order to have a good chance of winning, applicants must use all their powers to persuade the public that they really should be banished. They'll have to be witty, have a lot of friends who want to see the back of them, and they'll need a big slice of luck.
How to Enter:
- Confess Your Sins – tell them why they should get rid of YOU! Write your confession and upload a video for people to vote on.
- Get Your Votes – Convince everyone you know to get rid of you by voting on GetRidOfMe.com
- Grab Your Suitcase – The lucky winner will be drawn from all votes cast so increase your chances by getting more votes.
- 6 month trip for two visiting 18 countries
- All visas, flights, tours, accomodations are paid for
- Weekly stipend ofï¿¡100
- Deadline for entry: September 30, 2010
- Winner will be announced on or before October 31, 2010
- Winner is randomly chosen
Visit Get Rid Of Me now to enter for your chance in the unpopularity contest.
Last Updated on