I just realized this blog's feed hasn't been updated since June 19. Ironically, the people who I want to see this message the most probably won't see it because they're use to reading updates in their RSS reader!!
I identified the mistake I made with altering a setting, and tried the recommended Feedburner fixes, but so far to no avail.
Until the issue is resolved, please accept my apologies for the technical difficulties.
Update (20 minutes later): Whew! All fixed. Subscribers should be getting a batch of posts from the last two weeks all at once. Unfortunately, this also means you've missed out on entering my first contest! I'll will be posting the winner soon.