Wow, hard to believe I've been away from the USA for a year now.
Thanks to everyone who recognized the 365th day was November 30! Since so many new readers have joined along throughout the months, I thought I'd highlight a favorite experience from each country so far.
The latest news is Brussels for Christmas, followed by a visit to Holland thereafter.
New Year's Eve is still to be determined!
- French Polynesia – Driving A VW Down A Tahitian Mountain
- New Zealand – Heli-Hiking Franz Joseph Glacier
- Australia – Sailing The Whitsunday Islands (3 parts)
- Indonesia – Day 1 In Bali – Sensory Overload
- Singapore – School Daze, Crab A La Bourdain, And Durian
- Hong Kong/Macau – Escalators, Victoria Peak, Dance Mania, And A Light Show
- China – Spa Life, Giant Pandas, And Movie Night
- Nepal – Annapurna Sanctuary Trek (12 parts)
- India – A Teaching By His Holiness The Dalai Lama or Indrahar Pass Trek (4 parts)
- Thailand – Thailand's Full Moon Party – July 2008
- Cambodia – Cambodian Hospitality
- Laos – Slow Down, You Move Too Fast
- South Africa – Dare #16 – Completed – Cage Diving With Great White Sharks
Last Updated on