- the view from Table Mountain in Cape Town
- hanging out with Warren on his home turf
- wild penguins
- learning about apartheid and seeing Nelson Mandela’s old prison
- touring wine country
- cage diving with great white sharks
- riding an ostrich (feel free to claim this as a dare….it never would’ve occurred to me)
- going on safari in Kruger National Park
- my first bush walk (complete with well-armed guide)
- visiting two unexpected countries – Lesotho and Swaziland
I’m sure there is lots more awaiting me. I love experiencing a place like I’ve always imagined it in my mind. It turns the fantasy into a reality, and as much as I want to see Egypt, my image of Africa is in the game parks.
But first….adventures in northern Laos and Thailand await.
The Travel Blog Success community offers practical resources and personal support to help you build a better travel blog.
Whether you treat blogging as a hobby, or dream of building a location independent business, you'll learn what's required to create a name for yourself in the online travel world.
Benefits of Joining:
- Personal support from Dave, including site critiques and tips on negotiating advertising deals.
- Ability to learn from others' mistakes, and save yourself time, energy and money.
- Chance to network with other travel bloggers of all levels, from around the world.
Categories: South Africa