Africa, more so than any other continent I've visited, offers endless opportunities to commune with nature.
In the span of a few days on South Africa's Western Cape, I spent time whale watching from land, came face to face with a Great White Shark, rode an ostrich, and petted cheetahs.
- Whale Watching in Hermanus
- The Waiting is the Hardest Part (1st attempt at shark cage diving)
- Dare #16 – Completed – Cage Diving with Great White Sharks (adrenaline-infused underwater adventure)
- Welcome to Outdshorn
- Spelunking in the Cango Caves
- It's All About the Ostriches (includes rare video of me riding an ostrich)
- Mountain Biking and Cool Cats
- Petting the Cheetahs (you gotta see this!)
Last Updated on