A Colombiana recently asked me what I would be doing my last four weeks in Medellin.
I replied that I would be doing exactly what I have been doing.
I've been living my life the way I've wanted for the last 19 months. Why should I stop now?
It has been two months since I last shared what's going on over at Medellin Living, so here is a new batch of my favorite posts and experiences:
- Soccer (live): Independiente Medellin beats Brazil's Sao Paulo
- Riding the city's unique metro cable cars
- Salsa dancing at El Eslabon Prendido
- Brazil night at a downtown theater
- Partying at Blue with my roommates
- Cien Fuegos Cabaret – a more upscale salsa joint
- Visiting 3 Cordilleras Brewery
- My typical Monday
- The Arepa launch party (a new English culture and nightlife ‘zine I'm writing for)
- Soccer (tv): World Cup qualifier – Colombia v. Argentina
- Soccer (live): Medellin hosts a World Cup qualifier for the first time! Colombia v. Peru
If you like what you see, please subscribe.
Even though I'll be returning to the States next month, I'm already trying to line up a few contributors.
Fresh perspectives on one of my favorite cities in the world.
I'm preparing to introduce Holly from Idaho – a dancer for 20 years, and base-jumper extraordinaire, who will be touching down July 28.