Once I arrived in Luxor and joined the organized tour, I was insulated from most of the shenanigans and tourist shams (though one might argue I paid into the biggest of them all — a prepackaged Nile cruise).
I ended up having a great time on the cruise. My room was very nice, there was plenty of food, I hung out with some friendly Americans and Koreans, and didn’t have to worry about how to get from point A to B.
The temples were often overwhelming in their grandeur and scale, while the passing Nile Valley offered wonderful scenery in between.
- The Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temple
- Edfu Temple and an Afternoon on the Nile
- Sunset Cruise to Kom Ombo
The Travel Blog Success community offers practical resources and personal support to help you build a better travel blog.
Whether you treat blogging as a hobby, or dream of building a location independent business, you'll learn what's required to create a name for yourself in the online travel world.
Benefits of Joining:
- Personal support from Dave, including site critiques and tips on negotiating advertising deals.
- Ability to learn from others' mistakes, and save yourself time, energy and money.
- Chance to network with other travel bloggers of all levels, from around the world.