[G]reetings from Lima! I'm about to fly back to the US to spend Christmas with family, but before I go, it's time for the annual TBS holiday sale.
Save 35% off a Premium Membership by joining the Trave Blog Success community this week.
Go to the site now through 7 pm (EST) December 23, 2011 and enter “tbs35” (minus the quotes) to get your lifetime membership at a big discount.
Benefits of joining as a Premium member include:
- Private Facebook support group, in addition to the TBS Forum. Myself, and several other full time bloggers are there to help answer questions 24/7.
- Monthly Coaching Calls where I'll be able to answer your questions live.
- 13 audio interviews with top travel bloggers, including Gary Arndt of Everything Everywhere and Benny the Irish Polyglot.
Since launching Travel Blog Success two years ago, over 200 travelers have joined the community.
Here's a small sample of the feedback I've received this year:
“Thanks also for the great info on the site. I'm learning so much.” — Kay
“I wanted to tell you I'm learning a lot from TBS. Really glad I joined.” — Juno
“I'm excited to be joining TBS. After doing some research I realized that enrolling in TBS is a logical step towards improving my chances of monetizing my newly created travel blog.” — Sam
I've got a bunch of great ideas to further grow and improve TBS in 2012.
Lock in your membership today, and you won't have to worry about potential price hikes.
Go to the Travel Blog Success site, enter “tbs35” as the discount code, and lets get this party started!
[PS – On a personal note, with two weeks left in 2011, I'm on track to earn a healthy $45,000 this year. If you're not already familiar, I publicly report my travel blogging income on a quarterly basis.]
Dave is the Founder and Editor in Chief of Go Backpacking and Feastio. He's been to 66 countries and lived in Colombia and Peru. Read the full story of how he became a travel blogger.
Planning a trip? Go Backpacking recommends:
- G Adventures for small group tours.
- World Nomads for travel insurance.
- Hostelworld for booking hostels.
- Rail Europe for train passes.