Cambodia draws tourists from around the world on account of the Angkor Wat temple complex.
Most who visit will also take the time to visit the Killing Fields and/or the S-21 prison to learn about the late 1970's genocide that resulted in the deaths of millions.
But there's still more to this country on the mend, including beautiful beaches in the South, and friendly locals.
Cambodia Travel Guides
- Things to Do
- Food & Drink
- Cost of Travel
Regional Travel Guides
- Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap (Angkor Wat)
Recommended Reading & Movies
Related Blog Posts
- 4 x 4 Action in the Name of Culture
- A Morning of Reflection at S-21
- A Tour to Remember
- Cambodian Hospitality
- Exploring Angkor Wat and Bayon
- Playing Lara Croft at Ta Prohm
- Swimming in a Volcano's Crater Lake
- The Boat to Battambang
- The Killing Fields at Choeung Ek
- The Royal Palace
Last Updated on June 3, 2019 by Dave Lee