One of the highlights from my recent trip to Indonesia was a chance to see endangered Komodo Dragons in the wild.
We visited them on two of the only four islands in the world where they exist: Rinca and Komodo.
Now, I'm happy to share that Indonesia Travel is giving away a free trip to Komodo National Park, so 5 lucky winners will have a chance at the same amazing adventure!
To enter and be eligible to win, participants must:
1. Fill out a complete profile via the quiz page.
2. “Like” the Indonesia.Travel page on Facebook.
3. Follow the official tourism account, @indtravel on Twitter.
4. Then, answer the quiz questions (using the available hints). Each correct answer gets you 5 points. You can answer a maximum of 5 questions per day, earning you up to 25 points.
To earn additional points, and increase your odds of winning one of the 5 free trips, you can invite others to participate by using the Facebook “share” button, or your unique promotional link. You'll earn 1 extra point for each person that logs in to take the quiz.
The goal is to earn as many points as possible in the 30-day qualifying period, which runs from October 18 until November 18, 2012.
Terms and Conditions
Indonesians, related parties, and quiz organizers are not allowed to participate.
The 5 people with the highest point total will win a free, 3-day/2-night trip to Komodo National Park, including international airfare (economy class), domestic flights in Indonesia (economy), accommodation, and meals.
Winners will be contacted via email. Winners who are not eligible will be replaced by the participants with the next highest point total.
The cost of traveling outside the trip period will not be covered. For example, if you win, you may choose to stay in Indonesia for 8 additional nights, however, all of the costs associated with the extra time are the sole responsibility of the winner.
* Note: I've paraphrased a few of the most important terms here, but please read them all on the Indonesia.travel website before participating.
If you have any questions regarding the contest, quiz, or terms, email quiz(at)indonesia.travel
I would love to see one of Go Backpacking's readers win this trip.
Last Updated on March 4, 2020 by Dave