My week in Switzerland wasn't cheap, however I managed to save some money by couchsurfing with a friend in Bern, and another person in Geneva. In Interlaken, I stayed at one of Europe's most popular hostels, Balmer's, but with snow on the ground, and a chill in the air, the guests were few and the atmosphere was non-existent.
Train rides through snow-covered valleys, and plenty of Swiss chocolate made the journey worthwhile. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to return when it's a little warmer.
- The Bern Identity
- The Einstein Museum and Work Delayed
- Interlaken and Lunch Atop the Swiss Alps
- The Golden Pass Train Rides to Geneva
- Chillon Castle and My Geneva Couchsurf
- The UN, Red Cross, and a Photo Safari
Last Updated on March 4, 2020 by Dave