[A]t 165 vertical feet, they aren't the world's tallest, but the three waterfalls which make up Niagara Falls have the highest flow rate in the world.
In the high water season, we're talking more than 6 million cubic feet of water flowing over the edge, per minute.
The tour is extremely efficient, and includes:
- Roundtrip bus transport with guide
- Wine tasting on the ride out of Toronto
- Optional helicopter rides ($104 extra, highly recommended)
- Lunch overlooking the Falls
- A ride on a Maid of the Mist boat
- Visit to a scenic outlook point
- Stop at Niagara-on-the-Lake, a cute town with awesome ice cream
Overall, I felt like I saw Niagara Falls from every possible angle.
This tour was provided in partnership with Viator (minus the helicopter ride).
Last Updated on July 14, 2019 by Dave