It's been about 6 months since my press trip to Rwanda. Looking back, I still feel incredibly lucky to have had the opportunity to hop aboard Ethiopian Airlines and jet off to eastern Africa for a week.
The jetlag was rough, and we had a tiring itinerary, but the sense of adventure was high, and I shared the journey with friendly, talented writers and photographers.
Below is a selection of my favorite posts and photos from the trip:
- The 3-Day Journey to Rwanda on Ethiopian Airlines
- Mountain Gorilla Trekking in Volcanoes National Park
- Photo Essay: The Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda
- Remembering the 1994 Tutsi Genocide
- Cruising Lake Kivu by Speedboat
- Photo Essay: Batwa Village in Rwanda
For more, see the full listing of the posts associated with my adventures in Rwanda.
When I introduced Friday Flashbacks a year and a half ago, my goal was to give new readers easy access to my previous travel experiences. As I've been traveling less frequently since then, I'm all caught up!
The weekly videos will be now be published on Fridays instead of Saturdays.
Last Updated on