Colombia is a country on the rise. And now is the time to visit, as tourism is on the rise as well.
Our Colombia travel guide will take you through the country's electrifying cities, and quaint pueblos.
From snow-capped volcanoes to the steamy beaches of the Caribbean coast, Colombia has it all. Bienvenido a Colombia!
Colombia Travel Guides
Regional Travel Guides
Recommended Reading & Movies
- Colombia Guidebook – by Moon
- Killing Pablo – by Mark Bowden
- Love in the Time of Cholera – by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Medellin Travel Guide: Insider Advice from an American Expat in Colombia – by David Lee
- One Hundred Years of Solitude – by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Out of Captivity: Surviving 1,967 Days in the Colombian Jungle – by Marc Gonsalves
- The Two Escobars – highly acclaimed film examining the culture of violence and soccer in Colombia
Related Blog Posts
- Ascending Nevado del Ruiz: The Search for Snow in Colombia
- Carnaval in Colombia
- Colorful Streets of Cartagena
- El Penol: Antioquia's Picturesque Monolith
- Extreme Horseback Riding in Valle de Cocora
- Feria de las Flores: Medellin's Biggest Street Party
- Guatape: My First Colombian Pueblo
- Nightlife in Cali, Colombia
- Sexy Colombian Models
- Streets of Salento
- Vacation Homes of Pablo Escobar
Click here to view all blog posts for Colombia.
The 138-page, all-original Medellín Travel Guide by David Lee is available for Kindle and PDF.
Last Updated on November 18, 2020 by Dave Lee
Dave is the Founder and Editor in Chief of Go Backpacking and Feastio. He's been to 66 countries and lived in Colombia and Peru. Read the full story of how he became a travel blogger.
Monday 4th of June 2018
Colombia is a great destination in Latin America! There are plenty plans to organize if you decide to go to this country. The landscapes are amazing, the food is delicious and the people is nice! I share with you an article that shows 5 Colombian National Parks you should visit in this country: https://colombiabybus.co/destinations/5-colombian-national-parks/
Wednesday 11th of November 2015
Just like to share my great experience #Colombia