Wow, it is hard for me to believe I’ve been in Colombia 3 months already. Time is flying by now, and I just renewed my tourist visa for the second time yesterday. You can follow my exploits here by checking out (or better yet, subscribing) to my new blog, Medellin Living.
What will you find there? Stories and photos about life in the City of the Eternal Spring, including:
- The amazing nightlife
- Attending soccer matches (which are un poco loco!)
- Tracking Pablo Escobar’s last steps
- Seeing world champion salsa dancers in action
- Cultural observations
- Figuring out how to teach English
- Neighborhood reports from other foreigners living in Medellin
- My best city and nightlife photos
And it’s only getting better!